Hednesford Parish - St. Peter's & St. Saviour's Churches
St.Peter's Hednesford is situated on the edge of the Cannock Chase, on the top of Church Hill overlooking the town of Hednesford.
There has been a church here since 1868, but the present building has only been on the site since 1987. We welcome all age groups and we have a creche facility and a childrens church which takes place during our main 10a.m. Sunday morning service.
St. Saviour's Church is situated on High Mount Street, Hednesford.
At this church our services are at 10.30 a.m. on a Sunday. This church is a Victorian miners Mission Church that still serves the community that grew around it.